Deputy Regional Manager
We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Regional Manager based in Taunton, to support the Registered Manager and the SSW’s covering the South West Region. The postholder will be office based with some opportunity to work from home, with a willingness to travel across the region when required. We are looking to appoint an experienced practitioner who works to very high standards and has a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will
• Support the Registered Manager in the day-to-day running of Fusion Fostering ensuring outstanding practice across the region and deputise for the Manager as required.
• Provide quality assurance, and supervision as required, of the assessments of applicants to foster, and other reports as requested, in conjunction with the Registered Manager.
• Help in organising Panel and ensuring paperwork is Panel ready.
• Support the Registered Manager in the ongoing development and delivery of training across the Region
Take a particular role in ensuring matching of placements are made to the highest standards.
Plan the training programme and develop this with the Standard of Care Senior Practitioner who they will also line manage.
• Support Children’s Participation within the Region
• Carry out quality assurance audits throughout the Region
Social Worker registration with the HCPC and a minimum of two years’ experience in a fostering
team are essential, as is a comprehensive knowledge of fostering regulations, standards and best practice.
For further discussion, to request job description and/or to submit CV, please contact:
Heather Jackson (Regional Manager: South West) 07708565495