Deputy Registered Manager
Due to growth based on quality, we are seeking to appoint to a new post, in order to support the Registered Manager. The postholder will be home based, with a willingness to travel regularly across the region, and to attend the regional base in Cannock at least weekly as required.
The successful candidate will
• Support the Registered Manager in the day-to-day running of Fusion Fostering ensuring outstanding practice across the region and deputise for the Manager as required.
• Provide quality assurance, and supervision as required, of the assessments of applicants to foster, and other reports as requested, in conjunction with the Registered Manager.
• Undertake the role of panel advisor
• Support the Registered Manager in the ongoing development and delivery of training
across the Region
• Support Children’s Participation within the Region
• Carry out quality assurance audits throughout the Region
Social Worker registration with the HCPC and a minimum of two years’ experience in a fostering
team are essential, as is a comprehensive knowledge of fostering regulations, standards and best practice.
For further discussion, to request job description and/or to submit CV, please contact:
Joy Chambers (Registered Manager: East Midlands) 07752 392517