Fostering Support Worker North West
Fusion Fostering in the North West is a small sized and highly ethical Independent Fostering Agency and we are looking to recruit a Fostering Support Worker to join our friendly and supportive team to support our foster carers and children & young people throughout the region.
We are looking for a person who has strong communication skills, a caring manner and a tolerant nature, who shares our values and is committed to making a positive difference to the lives of the children and young people we care about and support in our fostering homes.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be involved in aspects of the fostering role, such as training, direct work with children and young people and will be supported and trained by a team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff.
The role comprises of:
- Running carer support groups
- Offering direct and practical support to carers and children and young people in placement
- Organising and carrying out activities with children and young people
- Supporting the delivery of some aspects of training
- Audit files
- Organise and run participation groups for children and young people
You will need to have:
- A caring passion for children and young people
- Excellent communication skills
- Some flexibility to work creatively with carers and children & young people
- Work as part of a team
- The ability to self-motivate and work using your own initiative
- The ability to record onto a database using IT skills
- Must be able to drive and have a clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying please contact us on 0330 1239355.